Things to do around Echuca/Moama
- Bring the boat and enjoy the mighty Murray River in all it's splendour. Launch from the private boat ramp at Echuca Moama's Deeluxe Riverspa Apartments. Public boat ramp near by when the river is low.
- Sit by the pool, relax and soak up the warm and brilliant sunshine the region has on offer.
- Investigate the region's rich and diverse history at one of the museums including the new Port of Echuca Discovery centre in the area.
- Hire a boat or go for a ride a horse and carriage. Challenge your buddies in combat with laser or paintball.
- For families there is a maze, mini golf, an adventure playground, a full size indoor pool and ten pin bowling. You can go on a trail ride or on a fishing tour.
- Relax on the river with a cruise aboard a magnificent paddle steamer.
- If nature is your thing visit the Fauna Park and Bird Hide or take an eco cruise through the Wetlands at Barmah.
- Enjoy a guided tour through the wineries or experience a bird's eye view of the river with a flight over the region.
- Find that book you've been looking for, indulge in a massage and spa, taste the cellar wines, browse a market or keep in touch with family and friends on the web.
- For the creative at heart, take the time to experience art galleries.
- There is a plethora of cafes and restaurants to choose from.
- Retails stores abound with camping, home wares, fashion, gifts, music, produce and sporting goods to name a few.
- Many festivals and events take place all through the year. Visit us and enjoy the Riverboats Food and Wine festival, The Southern 80 ski race, Harness racing days, Blues weekend, Fishing Classic and much much more...
- Enjoy a day trip to close by areas such as The Golden Cow, Tongala's dairy industry training centre. Kyabram's Fauna Park, or The Rural Discovery Centre at Heathcote.
You will have to keep coming back so you have the time to see and do the many things available within the Echuca Moama area.
View our gallery Book Now Contact us